Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Tilda Fairy

Morning all

Today I have a Tildacard with one of the stamps I got last year but never had chance to show it the ink.

Its a while since I made a Tilda card and I really do love making them.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Tammys Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes 
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes 



Items used: 

Tilda Magnolia stamp
Papers - Summer Driggs 
Ribbon from stash 
Sentiment - Whimsey 
Holly die 
Pearls from stash 


5 comments:

  1. This is stunning.
    I am a Tilda Fan as well.
    The colors really showcase well.
    that Santa Stamp was a great detail.

    Thank you for your entry this week. Please come back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and so elegant!! I love your card Caz!! Such a precious image. You did a fabulous job! Very creative!!


    Thanks for joining us at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner this week. Remember to be chosen for a prize, you must be a follower of this challenge blog. Hope to see you next week. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card caz.gorgeous pretty image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card caz, The Tilda is really sweet I like the papers and the snowflakes.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete